Home Remedy for Kidney Stones
Home Remedy for Kidney Stones: 1 – Radish Juice
Radish is a nutrient rich vegetable, but has less potassium and magnesium in it, making it a very good choice to add to your renal diet.
Leaving aside Radish or any other home cure, the simplest way to avoid kidney stones is to drink plenty of water. The pain normally is intolerable and even with the slightest indication of pain due to stones, start gulping water aplenty but slowly.
Radish juice can do wonders in flushing out the stones from the gall and kidneys.
- Blend a sliced radish in water.
- Strain the juice.
- Drink a glassful every morning on an empty stomach.
- Repeat this regularly for 14-21 days.
- Kidney stones get flushed out and chances of recurring is very less, almost nil.
Home Remedy for Kidney Stones: 2 – Beans Juice
- Pressure cook chopped green beans in 1 glass of water for 1-2 whistles.
- Mash the cooked beans in the excess water left after cooking.
- Strain the roughage and drink.
- You can drink whenever there is pain due to kidney stones.
- Radish is not easy to drink, it sort of burns the throat and the gut mildly as you gulp down your throat. But it is a very effective cure for both removing and stop the recurring of the kidney and gall stones.
- Those who are not utterly comfortable with Radish juice, can opt for beans’ juice.